Coconut water is produced naturally in the fruit and contains 94% water and very little fat.
The health benefits of coconut water include:
Coconut milk is known as one of the world's healthiest foods and it is considered it has been considered a “miracle liquid” by ancient cultures. Coconut milk builds up the body’s immune defenses and prevent disease. Other health benefits of coconut milk include:
This is a great oil to use on its own, with essential oils, or to add to ointments and salves. It is anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, astringent and expectorant.
2. Fill jar with the carrier oil and place the paper towel over the top and secure with the rim
3. Place the jar on a crock-pot with enough water to cover 1/4 of the jar or a double broiler.
4. Keep the jar on the warmer for a minimum of 12 hours
5. Place the jar in dark place and let it sit for 2 to 6 weeks.
6) Strain the oil and place in a dark jar with a lid.
Keep in a cool place away from sunlight or heat
Dr. Toni is a Best-selling author, Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) & Registered Herbalist in San Diego, California. She holds a PhD in psychology, and a Clinical Herbalist Certificate, an HHP certificate and is a Certified Trainer in the Success Principles. In private practice as a HHP for over 14 years, she has been influenced by a variety of clinical modalities and orientations, and by the diverse life experiences of her clients. Toni’s approach to healing is holistic & transpersonal. In her work, she integrates the principles of Eastern and Western nutrition, herbololgy, energy medicine, Buddhist mindfulness and personal counseling to assist others in working through their physical or emotional blocks to attain optimal health.